Fees, Payment and Replacement Class Policy
1. All payment must be made in full before the commencement of any classes, excursions, workshops and other events organised by Artgrain.
2. No refund will be be entertained once payment is made. Partial payment i.e. deposit for reservation of places will not be accepted.
3. Payment is non-transferable between persons, workshops, and classes.
4. All first time sign-up of Holiday Workshop will require a one-time registration fee of $25. It is non-refundable.
5. Holiday Workshop classes require a minimum of 3 students to commence. If less than the required number, the class may be subjected to cancellation and/or other changes, in which refund will be provided.
7. No replacement class will be given for any missed session.
Our Central Policy
8. Artgrain and its employees will not be held responsible in any way whatsoever to students and/or related parties for any loss, damage, injury, or death sustained within the premises of Artgrain or affiliated event grounds.
9. Artgrain reserves the right to use the student’s image, artworks, and profile in promotional materials, events, publications, and videos. Students’ artworks may be featured in our school’s social media.
10. Personal Data such as handphones and emails are used only for information and marketing purposes pertaining to the school’s educational purposes.
11. All our classes including our preschool classes are drop off class, non-accompanied by parents. Most of our classes are mixed age groups classes, children are given personal guidance with their learning.
12. We reserve the right to amend any of the above regulations without prior notice and we will not be held liable for any damages that may occur from these amendments.