Terms and conditions for online classes with Artgrain
For our online class, there will be an additional set of terms and conditions, in addition to the existing terms and conditions for our classes.
• Online classes are non-transferable or exchangeable with in-person classes. Any change in mode of attendance between in-person and online classes will have to be made at the end of a module.
• Online lessons will only be available for students age 5 and above.
• Parents are responsible for ensuring that there is a strong internet connection and adequate working space for their child.
• If the child needs assistance with accessing the class, parents are responsible for helping their child to set up devices and log in to the class.
• For any missed lessons, students can arrange for 1 make-up class on the same week only, subject to time slot availability.
• The studios will be closed on all Public Holidays. Make-up classes can be arranged for affected students. Artgrain will notify you in such an event.
• Class schedule may be subject to changes in timeslot or changes in teacher at the school’s discretion.
• All students attending exclusively online will be required to purchase a basic art pack available at the school’s website from July onwards.
• All online lessons will be same fees as physical class, as all Artgrain online lessons are live-streaming and involve the same amount of attention from the teacher.
• This clause details the intellectual property rights of all staff and students of Artgrain Pte Ltd:
○ Artgrain holds the copyright to the original course materials shared during online lessons & workshops.
○ Students and parents are obliged to respect copyright and all lesson resources are for each student’s own use only. They may not reproduce, or allow others to reproduce, adapt, distribute, upload or make available for sale, or share publicly in any way the lesson resources, without written consent from copyright owner (Artgrain Pte Ltd)